Our Lady of the Angels Novena day 5


Memorare

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

OPENING PRAYER

O Sovereign Queen of Angels, loving Mother of the Franciscan Family who deigned to intercede for Saint Francis to obtain the Plenary Indulgence of the Porziuncola, we thank you for this and for all the innumerable benefits received by your powerful intercession and we beg you to protect us at all times in our lives, especially when worries worry us; at that hour, O Virgin and Mother of God, help us from heaven with the love of the Mother and with the splendor of the Queen. Watch over the children of Saint Francis, O Sovereign Queen of Angels for the love of Christ, Our Lord. AMEN.

DAY 5

Mary, ever blessed Virgin, Mother of God, Queen of the angels and of the saints, I salute thee with the most profound veneration and filial devotion. I renew the consecration of myself and all I have to thee. I thank thee for thy maternal protection and for the many blessings that I have received through thy wondrous mercy and most powerful intercession. In all my necessities I have recourse to thee with unbounded confidence. O Help of Christians, O Mother of mercy, I beseech thee now to hear my prayer, and to obtain for me of thy divine Son the favor that I request in this novena. Obtain for me, also, dearest Mother, the grace that I may imitate thee and become more like to thee in the practice of the virtues of humility, obedience, purity, poverty, submission to the will of God, and charity. Be my protectress in life, guard and guide me in dangers, direct me in perplexities, lead me in the way of perfection, and assist me in the hour of my death, that I may come to Jesus, and with thee enjoy Him, bless Him, and love Him eternally in heaven. Amen.

CLOSING PRAYER

Oh Glorious Saint Mary of the Angels! Mother of God and Mother nestra, we confidently go to you asking you to listen to us. From your throne, tender Mother, surrounded by Angels, lower your gaze to us.

Comfort our souls, pray for your sinful children, for the souls in purgatory, and for all the sick, getting them health or Christian resignation.

Keep us under your cloak, protect us from the enemy and for love of your Divine son, obtain for us the eternal salvation and grace that I humbly ask for.

(State your request here)

JACULATORY

Queen of Angels, Pray for us! Amen.

Comments